Published on 05 Mar 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- when are FTEs and IEEs relevant
- how to identify and work through a trust loss problem:
- are the losses available?
- how can they be used? (Will the income injection test apply?)
- recent changes.
- FTEs and IEEs - which, when, why and how
- new TFN withholding proposal.
Paul Tanti is a Partner in the Thomson Geer Lawyers tax team and has a wide range of experience in providing taxation and commercial advice to a variety of clients. Paul also advises a number of legal and accounting firms on all areas of federal and state taxation law and related commercial matters.
- Current at
10 February 2016