The following strategies are taken from 2015’s seventh edition of Estate & Business Succession Planning, and illustrate some of the options available to practitioners. View each strategy using the links on the left-hand side of the page.
The strategies, case studies, tips and diagrams presented throughout the book are designed to help you ensure the best outcomes for your clients. The strategies contained here do not constitute advice and for completeness are intended to be read in conjunction with the relevant sections referred to in Estate & Business Succession Planning, 7th edition.
What’s new in the seventh edition?
- New chapter: Finance & accommodation for the aged and disabled – the hottest issue for advisers at present, looking at:
- living options for older clients and younger disabled
- home care package reforms
- reverse mortgages
- funding models for different accommodation types
- strategies to maximise benefits
- disabled and personal injury clients
- Superannuation and death benefits – learn what recent case law is saying about obligations of trustees
- Dealing with digital assets on death
- Business succession – the latest ATO views on buy-sell funding
- Taxation of estates and trusts – significantly expanded chapter.
Find out more, and purchase your copy of Australia’s most comprehensive estate planning and business succession guide here.