Important: Due to the ever-evolving nature of COVID-19, all Face to Face lectures have been replaced with online lectures.
The Tax Agent Program allows you to register as a tax agent. Those new to the profession and wishing to practise in areas of accounting, tax and commercial law and financial management will gain an understanding of the concepts and practical applications of Australian tax law.
The Tax Agent Program is ideal if you are looking to meet the education requirements of the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) to register as a tax agent. The program delivers real-world skills and knowledge, as well as an understanding of the concepts and practical applications of tax law in Australia.
- How to explain the basic structure of tax and compliance obligations
- The ethics and professional responsibilities of a tax professional
- How to advise on the tax impacts of commercial & property transactions.
Scroll to bottom of page for more information on:
- Entry requirements and learning outcomes
- Subjects and study modes
- Your tax professional instructors
Get Your Information Pack
Complete the form with your details to receive an email with expanded program overviews and exclusive sample learning materials.