Important: Due to the ever-evolving nature of COVID-19, all Face to Face lectures have been replaced with online lectures.
Step towards the internationally recognised Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) designation with CTA3 Advisory.
CTA3 Advisory is the final subject in the Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) Program, after CTA1 Foundations, CTA2A and CTA2B Advanced. However, you may be eligible for recognition of prior learning in respect to the CTA Program if you have already completed study at another institution.
When you have achieved success in the CTA3 Advisory exam you will have satisfied the educational requirements to be eligible to obtain the globally-recognised CTA designation. This, in turn, makes you eligible for 6 units of credit, of recognition of prior learning, towards a Master of Tax from the University of New South Wales.
Leading in today’s dynamic profession requires you to possess deep technical expertise, the ability to synthesise large amounts of information and relay it to your clients in a way that makes a difference for them.
CTA3 Advisory builds these capabilities.
- Work through simulated real-life situations using case studies on a range of tax topics.
- Self-direct your learning and focus on the need to apply tax law to your client’s specific commercial circumstances.
- Gain the skills used by leading tax professionals to remain at the forefront of the profession and advance your career.
Your assessment will simulate a real-life scenario:
- You will research the relevant law and prepare advice to your client based on that scenario.
- Under exam conditions, you will be required to update your advice in response to supplementary information provided on the day, just as your client might in real-life.
Up-to-date technical expertise is critical for tax professionals today and tomorrow, but is that enough?
Your clients need you to be curious and innovate, think on your feet and apply your technical expertise to add value to them and their business.
Take the CTA3 Advisory challenge and stand out amongst your peers.
Get Your Information Pack
Complete the form with your details to receive an email with expanded program overviews and exclusive sample learning materials.