A case study approach to the international tax management of your clients across all phases of their business
This series is purpose built for practitioners requiring a working knowledge of the many issues and implications affecting their clients when seeking to expand their operations beyond Australia.
The series will begin with a Keynote presentation by Grant Wardell-Johnson, CTA. Grant will cover the topic of tax reform in Australia, with a particular focus on our international tax rules.
Taking a practical approach, this six-part series will explore and delve into the key topics for practitioners to be aware of including:
– Selling products overseas from Australia, without any local presence in overseas markets
– Organic and inorganic expansion into new markets
– Succession planning
– Exiting the business through a sale
Based on a dynamic case study, this series will demonstrate scenarios practitioners may find themselves in when assisting their clients, and will offer tips, tricks and strategies for navigating the complexities of Australia’s international tax laws.
Choose a format that suits you:
– Attend the live webinars to interact with our expert presenters; or
– Replay the webinars (post-event) at a time that suits you