Important: Reset your password We've made some changes to our website. You will need to reset your password to access your account, access online books, purchase items from our online shop, or download papers from the Tax Knowledge eXchange.
Published on 18 Oct 03
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This session focusses on the approach that SME advisers could take when asking themselves the question: Does the consolidation regime add benefit to my SME client or not? Questions to be answered include:
- to which clients does consolidation apply?
- what are the benefits for the owners of consolidating?
- how does consolidation affect trusts and partnerships?
- what are the financial accounting affects of consolidating?
- what do you have to do to consolidate and by when?
- what happens if your client sells off part of a business or purchases a new business?
- what are the ramifications for losses and imputation
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.
We've made some changes to our website. You will need to reset your password to access your account, access online books, purchase items from our online shop, or download papers from the Tax Knowledge eXchange.
To reset your password, click on 'Reset password' below.