Published on 01 May 97
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this convention paper include:
- a practical analysis of the operation of sec. 108 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936 as amended
- an explanation of Label X contained in the Information Statement section of the Company Income Tax Return Form C
- a summary of the Australian Taxation Office Shareholder/Director/Beneficiary Loans Prject Phases I and II
- a review of cases where the COmmissioner has asserted that advances, etc., which have been described as loans are not loans
- a reference to some of the previous judicial decision involving sec. 108.
Current at 19 November 2004
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Brian HARMER.
Further details about this event: