Published on 13 Feb 02
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This seminar paper discusses: financial acquisitions threshold, sale and acquisitions of companies, reduced credit acquisitions (to bundle or not), cross border transactions, section 129 and 132 adjustments.
Michael Evans is in his 47th year of working in the Australian taxation system. His current roles include:
• a Senior Fellow of University of Melbourne where he conducts a GST principles subject in the University’s Masters level tax courses; and
• a member of the design and examinations panel of the Taxation Institute’s CTA3 panel;
• The General Editor of the Australian GST journal.
Over recent years, has provided advice and assistance on the design and legislation of indirect taxation systems, for:
• The Australian and State Treasuries;
• The International Taxation and Investment Centre’s missions in Myanmar; and
• The Canadian Ministry of Finance
- Current at
26 April 2017