Published on 18 Mar 05
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Do YOU have the appropriate and right documents? Topics covered in this paper include:
- record keeping obligations
- do the documents you keep stack up?
- do in-house transactions stack up?
- computer records
- the effect of the consolidations regime
- management of directors' minutes
- understanding the importance of third party records/evidence, eg financiers
- understanding the expectations of the ATO
- contemporaneous documents should disclose facts, not fairy tales
- evidential aspects
Current at 04 May 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Sue WILLIAMSON.