Published on 07 May 05
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Superannuation pensions are here to stay offering a combination of tax and succession planning opportunities unrivalled by other wealth creation alternatives. This paper puts superannuation pensions in context and explores how they work in practice, in particular from a self managed superannuation fund perspective.
- What pensions can SMSFs provide?
- 10 May/24 June/20 September 2004 changes?
- Market linked pensions; how do they work?
- Do binding death benefit nominations apply to pensions?
- Issues for recontribution strategies
- How do you split super pensions?
- Impact of 'choice of fund' for SMSFs.
Suzanne is a Barrister specialising in financial services, superannuation, trusts and equity, taxation and general corporate and commercial matters work. Suzanne has a great depth of knowledge and experience in superannuation law and takes a keen interest in the latest changes and trends affecting the industry – having done so for more than 30 years. She acts for trustees of large industry and retail funds as well as public sector funds and also regularly acts in relation to smaller individual claims and matters affecting SMSFs.
- Current at
16 September 2021