Published on 07 May 05
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Superannuation pensions are here to stay offering a combination of tax and succession planning opportunities unrivalled by other wealth creation alternatives. This paper puts superannuation pensions in context and explores how they work in practice, in particular from a self managed superannuation fund perspective.
- What pensions can SMSFs provide?
- 10 May/24 June/20 September 2004 changes?
- Market linked pensions; how do they work?
- Do binding death benefit nominations apply to pensions?
- Issues for recontribution strategies
- How do you split super pensions?
- Impact of 'choice of fund' for SMSFs.