Published on 06 May 05
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper provides an overview as to how a tax effective investment can:
- be used as a complement or alternate to superannuation
- maximise the effectiveness of the superannuation fund by reducing or eliminating the superannuation surcharge
- be used within a self managed superannuation fund to:
- increase overall returns and lower risk
- assist with excess benefits issues
- provide a potential tax free income in retirement.
Current at 15 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Cameron RHODES.