Published on 07 Apr 06
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
We will examine "best tax practice" strategies to assist in dealing with the tsunami of change that hit practices in 2000, including:
- Setting course on a tax management QA program in your firm and winning those 'tacking' duels with clients
- Improving productivity and client service through document management and 'ship shape' practices
- Consigning time sheets to the murky depths - value billing to improve client relationships and practice profitability
- Joining the value added professional services fleet and avoiding a sign up to a minesweeper
- Finding, training and managing the hearty crew
This was also presented on 18 May 2007 at the North Queensland Convention in Cairns.
Neil is a Director of Earle and Company Pty Ltd Chartered Accountants, Camberwell, Victoria. Neil has over 30 years experience advising a wide range of businesses and individuals on taxation and business matters, particularly in the SME tax and accounting area of public practice. Neil was the National President of the Taxation Institute from March 2004 to March 2005.
- Current at
17 October 2017