Published on 20 May 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- CGT - small business concessions and other issues
- Queensland transfer duty issues (including planning)
- GST - going concern and other concessions
- protecting the goodwill - the dos and don'ts
- contracts, warranties and indemnities - drafting tips
- due diligence issues
- asset purchase v entity purchase.
A Commercial Lawyer with 27 years experience and a founding partner of Miller Harris Lawyers, Vince practised in national law firms in Brisbane and Darwin before returning to Cairns. Vince holds academic qualifications in commerce, law, legal practice, management and financial planning and provides legal advice primarily on personal and business wealth protection and succession strategies and major tourism and property development projects. Over the last 10 years, Vince has delivered numerous presentations on revenue law and estate planning topics to accountants, financial planners and lawyers including papers on estate administration tax issues, GST on real property transactions, Queensland duty on trusts and asset protection strategies.
Current at 27 February 2007 Current at 23 October 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Vince BAILEY.
Further details about this event: