Published on 24 May 02
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Capital Gains Tax continues to be a difficult arena for tax professionals, notwithstanding it generally dates back to 1985. CGT however has a tax planning timeframe which can embrace many years, even a lifetime.
Chris Evans is a nationally acclaimed presenter on all CGT matters and takes us through
- a comprehensive analysis of CGT foundations
- a five step approach to CGT
- practical CGT planning techniques
- pitfalls to consider in CGT planning
- Capital Gains ax planning for life
Current at 21 April 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Chris EVANS.