Capital Gains Tax continues to be a difficult arena for tax professionals, notwithstanding it generally dates back to 1985. CGT however has a tax planning timeframe which can embrace many years, even a lifetime.
Chris Evans is a nationally acclaimed presenter on all CGT matters and takes us through
- a comprehensive analysis of CGT foundations
- a five step approach to CGT
- practical CGT planning techniques
- pitfalls to consider in CGT planning
- Capital Gains ax planning for life
Prof Christopher Evans
Chris is a Professor, School of Taxation & Business Law, UNSW Australia, Extraordinary Professor, Department of Taxation, University of Pretoria, and Senior Research Fellow, Tax Law and Policy Research Group, Monash University. Current at 01 October 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Chris EVANS.