Published on 25 May 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what special problems does buying into an existing unit trust add to your due diligence activities?
- what will you do when your trust vesting date comes around?
- would splitting or cloning your trust provide you with any real benefits?
- how do you structure your property trust so you do not end up paying capital gains tax twice?
- if you have more money in your trust than you have income can you pay it out without tax consequences?
Current at 16 May 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Andrew NOOLAN.