Published on 19 May 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- resorts, units, apartments and holiday houses - the GSTR 2000/20 re-write
- update on the margin scheme and going concern rules
- when is an enterprise being carried on?
- conversion of use of property
- GST audits and penalties.
Damian has specialised in indirect tax consulting for 17 years. Prior to setting up the boutique GST practice, Damian Welshe & Associates, in May 2005, Damian ran the Queensland GST consulting practices of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Mallesons Stephen Jaques. Damian is a Chartered Accountant and a Lawyer. He is also a member of The Tax Institute’s National GST Committee which liaises with the ATO and Treasury on policy matters and interpretational issues. His clients range from large financial institutions to small property developers and a network of other accounting and legal firms which seek specialist advice for their clients.
- Current at
06 October 2017