Published on 20 May 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
What safety nets are available?
- tips and traps for loans from companies and trusts
- loans to companies and the debt/equity rules
- debt forgiveness issues: when they are not a problem
Interest deductibility issues: a balancing act
- when negative gearing becomes 'too' negative
- getting your interest deductions in the right entity - issues with on-lending or funding related entities
- dealing with non-deductible debt - any magical disappearing acts?
Richard J FRIEND
Current at 16 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Richard J FRIEND.