Published on 12 Sep 03
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- calculation and push-down of ACA
- transfer and utilisation of tax losses
- joint and several liability and the role of the Tax Sharing Agreement
- franking accounts, FDA accounts, attribution accounts and excess foreign tax credits
- pre-sale restructuring
- post-acquisition integration
- administrative requirements.
Duncan is a Partner at Blake Dawson. He was previously a Partner in the International Tax Group of a global accounting firm. Duncan served as one of the three private sector representatives on the Federal Government’s Tax Design Review Panel. Current at 05 May 2009
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.