Published on 19 May 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
ROSA has resulted in substantial changes to ATO procedures including in relation to GIC, penalties and private rulings. In this presentation, you will learn:
- how to work out whether the ATO is out of time to re-assess your clients under the new regime?
- what has changed in relation to penalties (and what remains the same)?
- how does the new Shortfall Interest Charge operate, and when will it be imposed?
- how has the private ruling process changed (and has it changed for the better)?
- is anything else set for a shake-up as a result of ROSA?
Craig Bowie CTA
Craig Bowie, Minter Ellison - Craig is a Special Counsel in the Tax Division at Minter Ellison. In addition to his law degree, he holds a Graduate Diploma of Insurance and a Masters of Tax, and he has recently commenced a PhD in physics in his spare time. Craig has specialised in corporate taxation since 2000, including advising clients on the tax consequences of acquisitions and disposals of businesses. Craig also assists clients with the resolution of disputes with the ATO. Current at 06 August 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Craig BOWIE.
Further details about this event: