Published on 07 May 05
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Superannuation pensions are here to stay offering a combination of tax and succession planning opportunities unrivalled by other wealth creation alternatives. This presentation puts superannuation pensions in context and explores how they work in practice, in particular from a self managed superannuation fund perspective.
- What pensions can SMSFs provide?
- 10 May/24 June/20 September 2004 changes?
- Market linked pensions; how do they work?
- Do binding death benefit nominations apply to pensions?
- Issues for recontribution strategies
- How do you split super pensions?
- Impact of 'choice of fund' for SMSFs.
Suzanne is a founding Partner and Practice Leader at DMAW Lawyers in South Australia and has particular expertise in the financial services and superannuation industry, having specialised in all aspects of superannuation law since she began practising over 25 years ago. She is the principal adviser to many large APRA-regulated and public sector superannuation funds and her practice is also involved in working with accountants, advisers and high net worth individuals in the area of self-managed superannuation funds, particularly in complex areas.
- Current at
04 January 2018