Published on 18 Mar 05
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation covers recent developments in mining and in oil and gas, including:
- funding of projects
- capital deductions
- derivation and timing of income
- GST on sale of a going concern in the context of mining or oil and gas operations
- withholding arrangements for foreign contractors
- farm-in and farm-out arrangements
- investor access to exploration and prospecting deductions
- consolidation issues
- stamp duty developments.
Mark leads a boutique practice specialising in Corporate and International tax. He is a highly regarded advisor to local and foreign multinationals looking at inbound and outbound investment.
- Current at
14 July 2016