07 Jun 06 2006 ELS guideThe ATO has published its 2006 ELS guide.
The ELS guide provides the following information:
- a ‘What’s new?’ section with links to all new and updated content for 2006
- a full listing of the 2006 business industry codes (which have been updated for 2006)
- the fundamentals of ELS, including the steps involved in exchanging data with the ATO, how to interpret the various ELS reports, and what forms are supported
details on the various forms and schedules that are supported by ELS a section on common lodgement errors
- a full listing of occupation codes
- explanation of validation edit errors and advice on how to correct them an index of tags, descriptions and relevant forms and schedules tables of valid codes, and
- preferred electronic formats (PEFs) of some forms and schedules.
To access the guide, go here