14 Nov 08 ATO's Financial Services Industry Partnership (FSIP)The FSIP met in Sydney on Thursday 13 November 2008 to discuss a range of issues concerning the administration of the tax system relevant to the financial services industry with a particular focus on the SME sector. The agenda for the meeting included discussions about:
- proposed CGT relief for the demutualisation of Friendly Societies;
- Standard Business Reporting;
- the Board of Taxation's GST administration review;
- ATO Change Program update; and
- AUSTRAC update on reporting obligations.