26 Sep 08 ATO’s Tax Practitioner Forum (ATPF) external members’ agenda setting meetingThe external members of the ATPF held an agenda setting meeting Monday 22 September 2008 in preparation for the ATPF's meeting on 7 November 2008. At this stage, the issues identified include:
- ATO strategies for dealing with non-registered persons/entities providing taxation services;
- ATO compliance activities involving undisclosed partnership and trust income;
- use of software provider generated dividend imputation forms;
- ATO administration of proposed changes to the luxury car tax and Medicare levy;
- administration of First Home Saver Account; and
- ATO call centres.