16 Jun 06 ATPF Lodgment Working Party (LWP)Michael Dirkis attended the LWP meeting on Thursday 15 June 2006. The major purpose of the meeting was to produce a meeting/work plan for the LWP. Other issues discussed included the:
- 2006 ATO debt initiatives;
- Lodgment Compliance results 2005-06;
- Lodgment risks and strategy - including developing and progressing top three service initiatives and top three risks;
- Review of the Lodgment Program as a basis for the 2007-2008 and subsequent years’ programs;
- Relationship Managers (capability – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities);
- Tax level 6 program; and
- Tax agent own lodgment obligations.