15 Oct 077 BAS service provider view of the PortalThe ATO has advised that it has developed a new product especially for bookkeepers providing BAS services for a fee. The ATO says that for eligible BAS service providers (BSP), the new BSP view of the Tax Agent Portal is a convenient and secure way for them to communicate with the ATO. This facility enables them to:
- prepare and lodge activity statements
- view and revise previously lodged activity statements
- add or delete clients from a client directory
- view client registration profiles
- view payment options and download BAS payment forms, and
- communicate with the ATO using secure portal mail.
Portal users will not be able to view or update client account information, update client registration information, or change client preferences.
For more information, go here