Your shopping cart is empty

The ATO has published a document entitled "Certificates of residency or status". It provides information regarding which countries Australia has a tax treaty with, information on lodging a tax relief form and information on requesting a certificate of residency or status.

For a copy of the document, go here

Media Release Search
Eg. TD 2005/D52 ALL words EXACT phrase WITHOUT words Date range
From To