Your shopping cart is empty

16 Feb 099 Changes to claiming Family Tax Benefit (FTB)

The ATO has advised that from 1 July 2009, claims for family tax benefit (FTB), including previous year claims, can no longer be accepted by the ATO. To claim FBT, persons need to apply to the Family Assistance Office. For a copy of the ATO advice, go here.

Media Release Search
Eg. TD 2005/D52 ALL words EXACT phrase WITHOUT words Date range
From To