On 30 June 2009, the Commissioner, Michael D’Ascenzo, gave an address entitled "Did you know? Not a penny more" to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu's Tax Perspectives Breakfast, held in Sydney, NSW. Subjects covered by the address include
- What risks are on the radar for 2009–10?
- What is the plan regarding the $100 million to $250 million sub-segment?
- What are our plans in relation to High Wealth Individuals?
- Why focus on wealthy Australians with a net worth of between $5 million and $30 million?
- What about Project Wickenby?
For a copy of the address, go here