12 Dec 088 Hear our new President's vision for 2009Joan Roberts FTIA (Harwood Andrews, Melbourne) has been appointed President of the Taxation Institute for the 12 months commencing on 1 January 2009. She succeeds Sue Williamson FTIA (Clayton Utz), who steps down from National Council. TAXVINE congratulates Joan on her appointment.
Last Friday, Joan was interviewed by Gordon Cooper FTIA for his CPE.TV program "Tax in Focus". To hear Joan's vision for her term as President of the Taxation Institute, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Taxation Institute's website
- Under Events and Education, click on CPE TV
- Click on the box that says ‘Click here to view free Taxation Institute programs’
- Click on the CPE.TV button
- In the right hand column under the heading Channels, click on ‘TIA - Tax in Focus 9 Dec 2008’
- In the middle column, click on Play Video under the heading 'Interview with Incoming President Joan Roberts 9 Dec 2008'
- To enlarge the screen, click on the button on the left hand side above the word Home.