Your shopping cart is empty

The ATO has advised that a new form is available from the ATO to assist people who want to transfer superannuation from one fund to another. The form is called the Request to transfer whole balance of superannuation benefits between funds - also known as the "portability" form.

For more information go here and here

For a copy of the form, go here

Media Release Search
Eg. TD 2005/D52 ALL words EXACT phrase WITHOUT words Date range
From To