6th Annual Property Intensive
Published on 27 Aug 2008
| Took place at Swissotel Sydney, NSW
Aimed at practitioners experienced in the property industry who have a fundamental understanding of the tax, legal and accounting issues affecting the industry, this event provided the opportunity to focus on some of the teething problems associated with recent developments in local and global tax laws, as well as the proposals for reform still in the pipeline. Topics covered included:
- Division 6C – proposal for change
- Property Linked Notes – what are they?
- Division 250 – how is it working in practice?
- International REIT Regimes – what can we learn from them?
- Board of Taxation Review – where could we be heading on a model for taxation of managed investment trusts?
- international tax developments
- GST Developments.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.