A Practical Guide to the Preparation of the 2004 Tax Returns
Published on 23 Jun 2004
| Took place at City West Function Centre, West Perth
These presentations will give you valuable information about the changes that have occurred in 2004 as well as helpful hints that will assist you and your clients during the 2004 tax return preparation season.
- explanations of the main tax law changes for 2004, including those announced in the 2004 Federal Budget
- the practical impact those changes have on the 2004 tax returns and accompanying schedules
- familiarisation with ATO guidelines and publications supporting the 2004 tax returns and accompanying schedules
- helpful hints that will make your job easier
- common mistakes made in the 2003 tax returns and accompanying schedules
- Commissioner's hot spots for 2004.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.