Published on 20 Aug 2008
| Took place at Hyatt Regency, Adelaide, SA
Agribusiness has always been a cornerstone of the Australian economy. However, the water crisis, the introduction of an ETS, anticipated consolidation of the wine sector, uncertainty surrounding the ATO MIS test case and many other emerging issues continue to subject this sector to ever increasing change.
To address the challenges, market players will significantly rely on their professional advisers to assist them not only with their tax affairs but in dealing with a broad range of new and emerging issues.
At this event, speakers presented a range of topical tax and non-tax issues, including:
- agribusiness - topical tax issues
- small business CGT relief for primary producers
- climate change developments
- trusts and succession planning issues
- emerging tax issues for wineries and viticulture
- primary production concessions.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.