Annual Property Intensive
Published on 10 Nov 2008
| Took place at Stamford Plaza, Brisbane, QLD
This event was timely given the continued growth of the South East Queensland property market, as well as ongoing tax changes in the property industry. Aimed at tax practitioners who provide advice to property clients or those practitioners giving in-house business advice, the event provided both key insights on topic and broader practical issues facing property industry stakeholders.
Topics covered include:
- current trends in the industry – where is the money to be made?
- income tax fundamentals for the developer
- taxing issues for body corporates
- superannuation strategies for purchase and operation of property
- taxation implications of non-resident investors in Australian property
- GST and property update
- ATO commentary on property and tax risk – what’s on the radar?
This event focused on emerging issues facing the property sector, as well as the ATO approach to compliance and interpretation. Presented by leading tax experts in this area, each session focused on the practicalities of balancing the commercial outcomes of the development against the management of tax risk.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.