Breakfast Club: BAS - Your questions answered
Published on 10 Apr 2003
| Took place at Sydney and Parramatta
This seminar series was presented at:
- All Seasons Premier Menzies, Sydney on 1 April 2003
- Crowne Plaza, Parramatta on 10 April 2003
This session provided an opportunity to fine tune your Business Activity Statement skills. Craig Kerr responded to questions and provided an overview of how the ATO intends to use the information collected. He also provided information on areas attracting audit attention.
Craig covered issues such as:
- How is the sale of a going concern reflected?
- What items are excluded from G11?
- When should GST be reflected for fringe benefits tax contributions?
- How is GST accounted for in the purchase of second hand goods?
Seminar materials will not be made available on this website. Please contact the Institute's NSW Division for more information.