Published on 12 Jun 2003
| Took place at Sydney and Parramatta
This seminar series was presented at:
- All Seasons Premier Menzies, Sydney on 3 June 2003
- Crowne Plaza, Parramatta on 12 June 2003.
After nearly three years the dust has settled on GST implementation...only to reveal many practical, and potentially costly, issues arising out of disputes between taxpayers and disputes between taxpayers and the ATO. At this breakfast club, Andrew Howe highlighted some of these practical issues and suggested some practical
GST: Practical Issues
Author(s): Andrew HOWE This presentation covers:
- dealing with GST risk: who bears it, how to mitigate it and how to eliminate it
- dealing with the ATO: pro-active or reactive, seeking remission of interest and penalties
- practical issues involving property, margin schemes, supplies of going concerns, non-monetary consideration
& tax partnerships.