Published on 14 Aug 2003
| Took place at Sydney and Parramatta
This seminar series was presented at:
- All Seasons Premier Menzies, Sydney on 5 August 2003
- Crowne Plaza, Parramatta on 14 August 2003.
With the constant changes to the superannuation laws the complexity and volume of such laws has grown exponentially. However, this has not hindered the growth of the superannuation industry
and in particular self managed superannuation funds. With the ATO gearing up for large scale super fund audits it has become absolutely crucial that practitioners are up to date with all the latest developments and changes.
Author(s): Mary SIMMONS This presentation is designed to alert practitioners to the current issues and latest strategies which can be
implemented by clients. It covers:
- contribution strategies and pitfalls
- payment of death benefits
- restructuring pensions
- RBL management issues
- ATO superannuation audit update.