Published on 11 Dec 2003
| Took place at Sydney and Parramatta
This seminar series was held at:
- All Seasons Premier Menzies, Sydney on 2 December 2003
- Crowne Plaza, Parramatta on 11 December 2003.
This Breakfast Club revisited the year's
developments in tax. It focussed on some of the more important tax issues that occured in 2003 which impact on tax practitioners and their
2003: The Year in Review
Author(s): Peter HILL Topics covered in this presentation include:
- court decisions that either created precedent or changed interpretations
- developments in the ATO relationship with the tax profession
- new tax legislation requiring attention going forward
- a summary of significant rulings issued during the year.