CGT - 2006 National Roadshow
Published on 13 Oct 2006
| Took place at Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Richmond, Launceston and West Perth
This roadshow was held at:
- Radisson Playford Hotel, Adelaide on 30 August 2006
- Radisson Plaza Hotel, Sydney on 6 September 2006
- The Chifley Hotel, Brisbane on 12 September 2006
- Fenix, Richmond on 7 September 2006
- Launceston Function Centre on 8 September 2006
- City West Function Centre, West Perth on 13 October 2006.
This session provided tax practitioners with practical and up to date information and strategies on key CGT issues that impact upon small
to medium sized business clients. The program presented a practical approach to understanding at an intermediate to advanced level how
existing CGT concepts and recently introduced measures impact the SME market and provided practitioners with the problem solving tools to enable them to apply CGT planning techniques to suit their clients’ requirements.