CGT Small Business Concessions: Reviewing the Changes
Published on 13 Jun 2007
| Took place at The Chifley on Lennons, Brisbane
This seminar examines the Small Business CGT Concessions using detailed case studies that looked at the implication of the changes on tax practitioners. Topics covered included:
- how the concessions work now and the changes that can be expected
- implications for existing and new business structures
- can restructures be beneficial?
- understanding the proposed $2m STS Threshold test
- further interaction of Div 152 concessions and the $2m Threshold test.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.