Published on 15 May 2003
| Took place at Sydney and Parramatta
This seminar series was held at:
- All Seasons Premier Menzies, Sydney on 6 May 2003
- Crowne Plaza, Parramatta on 15 May 2003.
Consolidations will affect many SMEs. How do you identify whether you have clients that will be affected. What do you need to do?
Consolidations and SMEs
Author(s): Greg TRAVERS This presentation discusses a process for identifying
clients that may need to enter the Consolidations regime. The process includes:
- identifying the clients that should be reviewed
- understanding the tax profiles to look for in these clients
- identifying the potential benefits of Consolidations and communicating these to your clients
- assessing whether the transitional provisions will provide a simpler way to consolidate
- determining whether they need to restructure.