Structuring your Corporate Reorganisation - Case Studies
Author(s): Suzanne BENNETT, Kerrie MATTISKE, Chris DAVIS These case studies cover the following topics:
- demerger issues
- CGT rollovers - can they help you?
- what if the rollovers don't work - exemptions and concessions to consider
- mopping up minority interests - consolidation issues
- case studies: use of demergers and rollovers to assist in structuring your reorganisations
- Qld stamp duty.
Author(s): Hayden BENTLEY, Keith POLKINGHORNE These case studies cover the following topics:
- loss preservation on reorganisation - do you have losses?
- value shifting - is this going to be a problem?
- refinancing options - debt or equity, which is the best?
- how to extract gains pre reorganisation
- GST - grouping issues and how to preserve ITCs
- case studies: loss prevention and value shifting.