Published on 18 Jun 2003
| Took place at Radisson Plaza Hotel, Sydney
This conference followed on from our National Symposium held at Leura in February.
The Taxation Institute of Australia brought together luminaries from the Australian Taxation Office and private practice to lead attendees toward the dawn of the new age that will be Tax Consolidations.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.
Consolidated Groups: The First Head Company Tax Return
Author(s): Peter COAKLEY This presentation answers the following questions:
- what's involved in preparing a consolidated ITR?
- what's changed and what does it mean?
- what traps do I need to watch out for?
Author(s): Jane COOMER This presentation covers the following topics:
- what you need to do in your last pre-consolidation
- what will be different in your first consolidated income year
- comments for both 30 June year-end and also SAPs.
Author(s): James TARGETT This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- update on discussions with ATO on allocable cost amount (ACA) related issues
- report back by TIA representative on issues currently
before the NTLG Consolidation Sub-committee
- expectations for further legislation/ATO guidance
An updated version of this paper was presented by Jim Targett on 18 July 2003 at the Consolidation Intensive held in the Yarra Valley, Vic. Click here to view that paper.
Author(s): Debbie HANKEY This presentation covers the following topics:
- UIG 39/51 - how and when do I account for tax consolidation?
- what will my external auditors require to sign off my deferred tax balances?