Demystifying Transfer Pricing - How to Approach it at a Practical Level
Published on 27 Mar 2007
| Took place at Rialto on Collins, Melbourne, VIC
The concept of transfer pricing is usually easy to understand but at a practical level, the application of methods and preparation of documentation presents many challenges. Using topical case study examples, these materials aim to give a practical understanding of the current ’hot issues’ in transfer pricing.
The following questions are addressed:
- what are the ATO’s current areas of focus in transfer pricing?
- how does the ATO go about its risk profiling and risk assessment activities?
- what methodologies and approaches are being applied to related party transactions commonly encountered in business today?
- how is a functional analysis put together and documented and what are the common deficiencies in putting it together?
- where are the opportunities?
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.