Published on 12 Feb 2008
| Took place at Swissotel and The Crowne Plaza, Sydney, NSW
These sessions were run on the 12th and 14th of February as part of the 2008 Breakfast Club series.
Division 7A continues to be an issue that all of our clients need to address in an appropriate manner on a regular basis. These sessions covered a number of recent changes including:
- fixing the sins of the past using PSLA 2007/20
- the changes brought about by Tax Laws Amendment ( 2007 Measures No 3) A ct 2007
- calculating a distributable surplus and determining the present legal obligations of a company
- franking implications including the removal of the franking debit for deemed dividends
- relevant recent ATOID ’ s, Rulings and Cases including Di Lorenzo Ceramics.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.