Estate Planning Intensive
Published on 17 Sep 2009
| Took place at Perth Concert Hall, WA
Given Australia’s aging population, the increasing wealth of Australians, and our desire to provide for our families, estate planning is becoming an increasingly relevant component of accountants, lawyers and financial planner’s everyday practice. Client’s are asking:
- how can wealth be transferred effectively to the next generation?
- how can I protect my assets for the next generation?
- how can I plan for retirement without losing it all to tax?
- is my will sufficient to give effect to my testamentary wishes?
- can I benefit from the superannuation changes?
This event was intended for tax practitioners, accountants, lawyers and financial planners who have clients concerned about how their wealth passes to the next generation.
This seminar provided the key issues in this area as well as the planning opportunities for your clients.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.