Estate Planning Intensive: Planning to be a step ahead
Published on 24 May 2007
| Took place at Rydges, South Bank
Given Australia’s ageing population, estate planning is becoming an increasingly relevant component of accountants, lawyers and financial planners’ everyday practice. Clients are asking:
- how can wealth be transferred to the next generation?
- how can I plan for my retirement without losing it all to tax?
- is my will sufficient to give effect to my testamentary wishes?
- what is 'simpler super' all about?
- can I benefit from the superannuation changes?
These seminar materials should provide practitioners with a clear understanding of these
issues, provide current up to date information and give guidance on what opportunities there may be for your clients.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.