Published on 05 Oct 2004
| Took place at Christie Corporate Conference Centre, Brisbane
The consolidation regime has been around for some time however some of us are yet to tackle it. Take the plunge now. Learn what to do from those that have developed a practical working knowledge of consolidations.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.
Author(s): Murray GRAHAM This case study covers the following topics:
- using losses under consolidation
- accessing previously trapped losses
- maximising loss usage
- protecting losses going forward.
Author(s): David MARSCHKE This paper covers the following topics:
- tax sharing agreement a necessary evil
- how do I calculate CGT?
- what happens to the losses and franking credits?
- tips and traps to watch for.