Published on 10 May 2002
| Took place at City West Function Centre, WA
This seminar looks at GST traps and issues across a broad range of common situations and transactions.
GST - Traps for the Unwary
Topics covered in this seminar paper includes:
- Non monetary exchanges and barter transactions
- Property Transactions
- What 'relates' to making input taxed supplies
- Going concerns
- Transactions with Non-Residents
- Intra-Group transactions
- Litigations and settlements
- General interest charge on revenue neutral mistakes.